Mentorship/Career Networking Program
College of Nursing Alumni Mentors assist other Gator Nurse alumni and current students explore career options and provide networking leads and general advice. You will help others located in your city become familiar with the area and what it is like to work in a particular nursing-related career field. By completing the form below, you are agreeing to share your knowledge as a mentor to current College of Nursing students and new alumni. Alumni Mentors will have a profile that is accessible to potential mentees to view. Potential mentees who are interested in reaching out to you will be provided with your indicated preferred method of contact (phone or email) to initiate the mentorship relationship.
- Maintain a current mentor profile and updated method of contact
- Respond to current student requests within a reasonable timeframe (within one week)
- Exercise patience with students at different academic/professional development stages
- Communicate honestly, but respectfully, with mentees
- Represent the program and institution with integrity